HTTPSConnection: client certificate auth

Mailing List SVR

Hi all,

I have a soap client using ZSI, the other end is oracle soa 10.1.3.1.0
all works fine since some months. The last week oracle soa was
configured to accept client certificate authentication over https. If I
try to use the standard python httplib.HTTPSConnection library it fails
with the infamous "bad record mac" error and so also ZSI that use
httplib. If I configure client certificate authentication on my own
apache all is fine

the connection to oracle soa works fine with other java tools such as
soapui,

there is some known workaround for using HTTPSConnection with oracle
soa?

I'm using python 2.4 on red hat 5,

thanks
Nicola