    always formed for the http protocol?

    Many thanks

    Simon

    SimonG, Oct 9, 2009

  2. SimonG

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?U2ltb25H?= wrote on 09 okt 2009 in
    You mean:

    That is clientside and only html, so of topic in this classic ASP NG.

    Evertjan., Oct 9, 2009

  3. SimonG

    Bob Barrows Guest

    recommended practice), but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net is a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to
    a newsgroup where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

    to help you.

    Bob Barrows, Oct 9, 2009
  4. SimonG

    SimonG Guest

    Ah, apologies to all, and thanks for the pointer of where best to post.

    Will follow your advice in the future! :)

    thanks

    Simon

    SimonG, Oct 12, 2009