    What is the easiest way?

    Thanks,
    Don

    Don Golding, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Using rs232-USB converter should be quite simple. Implementing USB device
    (or host?) in pure HW is not a trivial task.

    valentin tihomirov, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Don Golding

    Iwo Mergler Guest

    FTDI. http://www.ftdichip.com/FTEval.htm

    Especially the FT245 based modules are
    ideal for FPGA interfacing. 8 bit parallel
    interface, but looks like a USB-UART to
    the computer. Drivers are built-in in
    Linux and downloadable for Windows.

    Iwo