I anybody having trouble with this group (e.g. unable to retrieve post)

mr_burns

hi there,

Ive been having a few problems recently with this group. Im not sure
if any of the other groups have been giving me trouble but recently
this one has a couple of times, when attempting to reply, given me the
message 'Unable to retrieve message
(e-mail address removed)'.

Has anybody else had any similar problems?

Cheers

Burnsy

@

@(none)

mr_burns said:
hi there,

Ive been having a few problems recently with this group. Im not sure
if any of the other groups have been giving me trouble but recently
this one has a couple of times, when attempting to reply, given me the
message 'Unable to retrieve message
(e-mail address removed)'.

Has anybody else had any similar problems?

Cheers

Burnsy

Probably due to your ISP not collecting regularly or having a crap news
server. How long does the problem persist for - ie. can you eventually
retrieve the articles ??