I can not create tables/stored procudures

Sidney Pecul

Hi,

After struggling over a week I tried out all my ideas without prevail.

Please, I am desperate for any clue about what I am missing in VS.2003
setup.

I can establish a data connection and get a content of tables,

However, I can not edit existing stored procedures nor create new
tables/stored procedures.

In drop down box (when click on Tables tab in Server Explorer ) I have only
"Refresh" and "Properties" options.

a.. I am running Business Server 2000.
b.. Previously I had Visual Studio.NET 2000 Enterprise edition and had no
problems.
c.. Before switching to the VS.NET 2003 Professional, I removed VS.NET
2000.

Any clue will be very, very appreciated.

Thank you