i can't run wxPython

mdk.R

Hello all:
i'am installed wxPython 2.5 and Python2.3.4..i try execute script
with wxPython but it show error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\py\test.py", line 7, in ?
import wx
File "E:\py\wx.py", line 10, in ?
from wxPython.wx import *
File "D:\Python23\Lib\site-package
import _wx
File "D:\Python23\Lib\site-package
from _core import *
File "D:\Python23\Lib\site-package
import wx._core
ImportError: No module named _core

the test.py file content is :

# A very simple wxPython example. Just a wxFrame, wxPanel,
# wxStaticText, wxButton, and a wxBoxSizer, but it shows the basic
# structure of any wxPython application.

import wx

class MyFrame(wx.Frame):
"""
This is MyFrame. It just shows a few controls on a wxPanel,
and has a simple menu.
"""
def __init__(self, parent, title):
wx.Frame.__init__(self, parent, -1, title,
pos=(150, 150), size=(350, 200))

# Create the menubar
menuBar = wx.MenuBar()

# and a menu
menu = wx.Menu()

# add an item to the menu, using \tKeyName automatically
# creates an accelerator, the third param is some help text
# that will show up in the statusbar
menu.Append(wx.ID_EXIT, "E&xit\tAlt-X", "Exit this simple
sample")

# bind the menu event to an event handler
self.Bind(wx.EVT_MENU, self.OnTimeToClose, id=wx.ID_EXIT)

# and put the menu on the menubar
menuBar.Append(menu, "&File")
self.SetMenuBar(menuBar)

self.CreateStatusBar()

# Now create the Panel to put the other controls on.
panel = wx.Panel(self)

# and a few controls
text = wx.StaticText(panel, -1, "Hello World!")
text.SetFont(wx.Font(14, wx.SWISS, wx.NORMAL, wx.BOLD))
text.SetSize(text.GetBestSize())
btn = wx.Button(panel, -1, "Close")
funbtn = wx.Button(panel, -1, "Just for fun...")

# bind the button events to handlers
self.Bind(wx.EVT_BUTTON, self.OnTimeToClose, btn)
self.Bind(wx.EVT_BUTTON, self.OnFunButton, funbtn)

# Use a sizer to layout the controls, stacked vertically and
with
# a 10 pixel border around each
sizer = wx.BoxSizer(wx.VERTICAL)
sizer.Add(text, 0, wx.ALL, 10)
sizer.Add(btn, 0, wx.ALL, 10)
sizer.Add(funbtn, 0, wx.ALL, 10)
panel.SetSizer(sizer)
panel.Layout()

def OnTimeToClose(self, evt):
"""Event handler for the button click."""
print "See ya later!"
self.Close()

def OnFunButton(self, evt):
"""Event handler for the button click."""
print "Having fun yet?"

class MyApp(wx.App):
def OnInit(self):
frame = MyFrame(None, "Simple wxPython App")
frame.Show(True)
self.SetTopWindow(frame)
return True

app = MyApp(True)
app.MainLoop()

where is error?? help me.Thank very much!!!

Tom B.

I would try downloading a new copy of wx.Python there seems to be a glitch
in your install.

Tom