I couldn't run any program in VS code!!

Joined
Jul 28, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello , I am a beginner in C language , the problem is that i installed the extensions for C and also code runner , but when i try to run the code , it's says that i don't have any compiler .
can anyone help me !!
thanks .

Joined
Jul 28, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Get a compiler.
mingw

If you don't know what a compiler is, then perhaps it would be better to start with a different language, such as Java.
i do know that a compiler is
the problem is i followed all the steps to print hello world but vs code do not run the code and it says that i don't have a compiler