I few confused about C++

Joined
Oct 19, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
from now, in C ++, I've learned to class, inheritance, code reuse with the book <<C++ Primer Plus>>, here's my confusing: from now, I can only write the code output with DOS window, I have no idea about the process of c++, I want to know what should I learn next, what's the difference between DOS program and windows program(is it hard to implement windows program?).... I also want to know there are too many project type in VS, like WIn32, MFC, Console..., I only use the console program in VS, I 'm afraid about so many type, what's the study process of the project type? do I need to learn each project type?