I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

Snir

Hi...

Many of you loyal surfers may already know me for my easy questions...
LOL.

So here's the newest one:

On my site, http://www.snirweb.com, under the section Fun Sh*t you
will find a link named Text-to-Speech bitch (lol its true, she IS a
bitch haha).

Anyhow, before I updated the site to the internet when I clicked
"speak" the avatar always spoke!! But now, when it's online already,
it's not working because access is denied!

I'm really, really pissed off!

Can someone please help me? I really need the help...

Thanks very much,

Snir.

brucie

On my site, http://www.snirweb.com, under the section Fun Sh*t you
will find a link named Text-to-Speech bitch (lol its true, she IS a
bitch haha).

if you didn't use frames you could give a direct link instead of stupid
instructions.

http://vhost.oddcast.com/vhost_minisite/demos/tts/tts_example.html
Anyhow, before I updated the site to the internet when I clicked
"speak" the avatar always spoke!! But now, when it's online already,
it's not working because access is denied!

after waiting 8 minutes for it to download (i'm still asking myself why
i bothered) it worked.

JustAnotherGuy

Snir wrote:
<snip>

Before you piss everyone off:

Stop using all caps.
Stop saying 'lol' or 'haha'.
Stop using exclamation marks.

PS. You do realize that you're playing around with technology that has
had its implementations fail dramatically, right?

rf

Snir said:
Hi...

Many of you loyal surfers may already know me for my easy questions...
LOL.

So here's the newest one:

On my site, http://www.snirweb.com, under the section Fun Sh*t you
will find a link named Text-to-Speech bitch (lol its true, she IS a
bitch haha).

Anyhow, before I updated the site to the internet when I clicked
"speak" the avatar always spoke!! But now, when it's online already,
it's not working because access is denied!

I'm really, really pissed off!

Can someone please help me? I really need the help...

Works for me. Well I assume it works, there is no error. I don't get any
sound as I don't have any speakers.