im desperate i really need help

Snir

hi im a real perfectionist and i have an error on my site...

the site is http://www.snirweb.com and on the "text to speech bitch"
link in the "fun sh*t" section THE WOMAN DOESNT TALK!!!!

its crazy... it says that access is denied and u see on my site b4 i
uploaded it it was working and still is...

weirdass shit!

i really need your help, please! and make the description simple since
im only a teenager... lol.

thanks,

snir.

Leslie

hi im a real perfectionist and i have an error on my site...

Then you should be back and at least fix all the spelling errors.

Leslie
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."

Richard

Snir said:
hi im a real perfectionist and i have an error on my site...
the site is http://www.snirweb.com and on the "text to speech bitch"
link in the "fun sh*t" section THE WOMAN DOESNT TALK!!!!
its crazy... it says that access is denied and u see on my site b4 i
uploaded it it was working and still is...
weirdass shit!
i really need your help, please! and make the description simple since
im only a teenager... lol.

snir.

On cable using IE 6, everything works just fine but no voice output.
Moving the cursor on the image, the head and eyes move accordingly.
click the button, nuthin.

Daniel Ruscoe

Snir said:
hi im a real perfectionist and i have an error on my site...

Just one?
the site is http://www.snirweb.com and on the "text to speech bitch"
link in the "fun sh*t" section THE WOMAN DOESNT TALK!!!!

It'll be alright, your visitors can find the same toy at thousands of
other sites. You should use these little gadgets to compliment your
*original* content, not to be it entirely.
its crazy... it says that access is denied and u see on my site b4 i
uploaded it it was working and still is...

I get everything but the voice feedback. When I visit your actual
website, without frames, clicking the bitch link gives me this:

http://vhost.oddcast.com/vhost_minisite/demos/tts/tts_example.html

And it works fine.
weirdass shit!

Brucie? We like him.
i really need your help, please! and make the description simple since
im only a teenager... lol.

So am I.

Something you're doing with your frames seems to be breaking it. Maybe
you can check their site for a better way to integrate it into your own?

Andy Dingley

the site is http://www.snirweb.com and on the "text to speech bitch"
link in the "fun sh*t" section THE WOMAN DOESNT TALK!!!!

It's a failure of Chamberlain's Law - "Waving around other people's
Cool Stuff isn't the same as inventing some of your own."

This site is framed, and all you've done is include someone else's
demo page. At least you could build the control into a page of your
own, and have it read some of your own content.

Secondly, this is an even worse text-to-speech engine than M$oft's
freebie Agent. There's a huge delay when it first parses the text, so
your problem may be simple impatience - try it on a single word.

Sam Hughes

Snir said:
hi im a real perfectionist and i have an error on my site...

the site is http://www.snirweb.com and on the "text to speech bitch"
link in the "fun sh*t" section THE WOMAN DOESNT TALK!!!!

Well that links to somebody else's site, doesn't it?

And I'm missing some plugin that requires it to work.

But then I used IE, and it works fine there. What can you do about it;
it's on somebody else's site.
its crazy... it says that access is denied and u see on my site b4 i
uploaded it it was working and still is...

It's not crazy and I'm very confused as to what you are talking about.
Could you please be more specific?
weirdass shit!
??

i really need your help, please! and make the description simple since
im only a teenager... lol.

Does being a teenager make you stupid?

Now time for my rant about your web site.

You have a (TM) following "Snir Levi's Official Online Home, Discussion
Area, and Web Development Space." Is that phrase trademarked?

Secondly, your title states "Under Construction," but truly, all web
sites are under construction.

Thirdly, all of your links leave the domain name. Does your web site
have any content?

Fourthly, I look closely and discover that your site is merely a frame
pointing to http://members.aol.com/shaqman26/home.html; so maybe you do
have some actual content.

Fifthly, you have some retarded emotion icon following my mouse around.
DO YOU THINK I WANT THAT?

Sixthly, I see crap like the following in your code:

<script LANGUAGE="javascript1.2" SRC=""></SCRIPT>

^^ this means nothing because the src attribute is empty.

^^ Why do you have the link colors set to white, when they do not apply
to a single link within the document?

<align=left><style type="text/css">
^^ Say wha?

Seventhly, two-thirds of your HTML document contains drivelous javascript
that does... hrm.. hold on, let me look in IE.

Snow falling down! What a senseless riot. Does your web page serve a
purpose? Maybe. I'm having trouble finding out, because of all the crap
I have to go through to use it. Please remove the snow and the circular
retard who follows my cursor around. It is a novelty that got old in
1998.

Your web site's general purpose is what appears under the "links" section
of your navigation, it seems.

Sorry for being a bit rude, but it'd be best if you focused on that
aspect, because people aren't going to return so they can look at the
"fun sh*t."

But then again, it's your website, and you don't have any monetary goal
(do you?) in creating it, so you can do whatever and it won't really
matter that much.

Eric Bohlman

In

Yes - I just read it! :)

Some years ago I was reading a request, written by a homeowner who was a
lawyer, for an exemption from some zoning regulations involving swimming
pools. The list of reasons began "firstly," "secondly" and continued all
the way up to "fourteenthly."

Duende

While sitting in a puddle Eric Bohlman scribbled in the mud:
Some years ago I was reading a request, written by a homeowner who was
a lawyer, for an exemption from some zoning regulations involving
swimming pools. The list of reasons began "firstly," "secondly" and
continued all the way up to "fourteenthly."

So it's legalese, not real english.