i want to disable key board options in ruby on rails

Sujith Gangaraju

i want to disable keyboard options in browser in one page in Ruby On
Rails
pls send me the solution

David Masover

i want to disable keyboard options in browser in one page in Ruby On
Rails

If I understand right, you don't want people to be able to highlight text on
your website and copy it (ctrl+c).
pls send me the solution

Solution: Don't try.

This is not a Rails limitation. This is you not understanding the implications
of the Web in general.

Have you disabled right-clicks? If not, all someone has to do is highlight
text and right-click->copy.

Do you know what browser your users are using? Different browsers do this in
different ways, and some don't do it at all.

What if they're using wget? You could block the wget user-agent -- in which
case, the user can just use the --user-agent commandline option.

What are you going to do about file->save as?

What about packet sniffers? Is every single request going to be sent via
https? What if the user's behind a proxy?

There are all kinds of tricks you can do, and every single one is security
through obscurity -- which means it's only a matter of time until someone
figures out a way through.