IE 8 Pop-out menus not displaying correctly in IE 8

Soung

Hi,

I'm wondering whether anyone know the patch for IE 8 Pop-out menu problem
dscribed in KB 962351 is release as a part of normal MS Update or not.
According to MS, a patch for this problem
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/962351/ is released with
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969612/ Hotfix rollup package for ASP .NET
2.0. However it doesn't seem that the rollup package is gone through
complete QA testing. There is a note in the kb 969612 stating that "
Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend
that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix." So
I'm wondering whether anyone knows this is released with any normal MS
software update process or not. I rather wait for a patch that is gone
through complete QA than installing something half cooked.

If you know anything about status of patch for this fix, please let me know.

Thanks.

Soung