IE error when running asp.net pages

Kathy Burke

Hi, when I run asp.net pages, I get Internet Explorer (v6) error (not
the one that stops the page load, but with the triangle icon in the
lower left corner of the screen.

The message:

Line: 13
Char: 3
Error: Syntax error
Code: 0

My Question: What is this error referring to? I've looked at the aspx
page, the html source, etc., and can't find any Line 13/Char 3 that
makes any sense for syntax error.

Sorry if this is just too stupid to ask...

Thanks.

Kathy

MS News \(MS ILM\)

What is on line 13
The URL you provided points to your localhost??
Am I missing something here??

Sherif ElMetainy

Hello

This is a javacript error
probably some missing quote or parenthesis
This can't be an aspx error, because the browser doesn't have access to the
server code.

Regards