IE: How to get rid of ugly toolbars in fullscreen mode (F11)?

Marian Stary Zgred

Hello,

I have some problem concerning Internet Explorer.
When I press F11 in a popup window, the browser goes full screen,
but some ugly toolbars are shown at the top of the page,
overlapping its contents.

Is it possible to hide them somehow? Maybe this is some problem
with Google Toolbar?

Here are the screenshots:
http://www.icpnet.pl/~bogien/popup_normal.gif
http://www.icpnet.pl/~bogien/popup_f11.gif

Thanks for any help...

PS. I have Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1.

Ivo

"Marian Stary Zgred" asked
I have some problem concerning Internet Explorer.
When I press F11 in a popup window, the browser goes full screen,
but some ugly toolbars are shown at the top of the page,
overlapping its contents.

Right-click on the toolbar and choose "Auto-hide" from the contextmenu. The
bar then slides out of view when the mouse is not near the top.
Where 's the Javascript angle?
Ivo