IE6 and anchor tags

retrodans

On my page, I have a div with scrolling containing many anchor tags.

Users are often sent to this page using anchor tags, which scroll the
div to where the tag is, but at the same time it scrolls the entire
page aswell.

I am sure there is a way to put the window back to its start spot, I
tried:

window.location.href = "#top_of_page";

this ran onload, but it also put the div back to the top aswell. Any
suggestions would be much appreciated.

Dan