IE6 problem finding YAHOO in YUI application

stacey1112000

I have a page that uses the YUI tree view that links to specific
fields in a displayed document.
It works fine in Firefox (of course :cool: and IE7, but clicking on the
nodes in IE6 does not work.
If I try and open the link in a new window, I get

Error: 'YAHOO" is undefined
Code: 0

Any ideas?

Ad

Evertjan.

wrote on 27 aug 2008 in comp.lang.javascript:
I have a page that uses the YUI tree view that links to specific
fields in a displayed document.
It works fine in Firefox (of course :cool: and IE7, but clicking on the
nodes in IE6 does not work.
If I try and open the link in a new window, I get

Error: 'YAHOO" is undefined
Code: 0

Any ideas?

Simple: Define YAHOO.

Warning: The fruit of the YUI tree could be poisonous!

Ad

David Karr

I have a page that uses the YUI tree view that links to specific
fields in a displayed document.
It works fine in Firefox (of course :cool: and IE7, but clicking on the
nodes in IE6 does not work.
If I try and open the link in a new window, I get

Error: 'YAHOO" is undefined
Code: 0

Any ideas?

Post questions about this to the YAHOO YUI mailing list (in YAHOO!
Groups), and show enough detail of your code for someone to get a clue
to what's wrong.

Top