ie8 asp.net menu

pvong

It's driving me crazy. A month ago, I found the hotfix for the IE8 menu
problem with ASP.net not showing up correctly because of the Z cordinates.
I just spent 1 hour looking for that hotfix again and I absolutely can not
find it. I've gone to 100s of links pointing me to the right direction to
lead to a dead end. Does someone have a working link to the working hotfix
for this?

Guest

It's driving me crazy.  A month ago, I found the hotfix for the IE8 menu
problem with ASP.net not showing up correctly because of the Z cordinates..
I just spent 1 hour looking for that hotfix again and I absolutely can not
find it.  I've gone to 100s of links pointing me to the right direction to
lead to a dead end.  Does someone have a working link to the working hotfix
for this?

Take a look this link

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/962351