IIS 6 does not support ASP.NET2

aze

What OS are you running on your server? and version of IIS? and what do
you mean "I can't see my application working?"

Matthew Moody

Hello Alexander,

Be sure to set IIS 6 to give it permission to serve aspx documents.

Mark Fitzpatrick

Also, I think Windows 2003 server rewquires you to enable things such as ASP
and ASP.Net in order to give you control over what users can run on the
server.

Adam Heavens

You will also need to make sure that you have selected .NET 2.xxxx under the
properties of the website as it will be using .NET 1.1xxx by default.

mr.Hyde

Uzytkownik "Alexander Nikolov said:
Hi,
I can't see my application working on IIS Server, Even after
configurations have been made to support ASP.NET2 .
Why the application is working only on VisualStudio Testing Server (on the
same computer).

Enable in IIS / website ASP 2.XX
and make aspnet_regiis -i form ASP 2 directory
c:\windows\framework\2.21\

Regards
Hyde

Alexander Nikolov