IIS x Netscape

Ramon Rocha

Dear friends,

How do I do to test my pages in Netspace 7.1 with IIS 5?
When I open any website, is requested an user and password. I put my Windows
XP user and password but return HTTP error 403...
How do I do to configure IIS for open web site in Netscape without
authentication?

Thank you and I'm sorry by my poor english.

RAMON ROCHA
from Brazil

Bruce Barker

the easiest is to enable basic authenication. as your password are then in
the clear, you should switch to https.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)