    Is it tied to Windows Server 2008 RC1 ?
    Any help appreciated.

    TIA.

    Olivier MATROT, Jan 23, 2008

  2. Olivier MATROT

    Leon Mayne Guest

    Is version 2.0 of the .NET framework definitely installed on the server?

    Make sure the IIS application the app is running under is set to use version
    2.0 of the framework rather than 3.0 (or 3.5)

    Leon Mayne, Jan 23, 2008

  3. Juan T. Llibre, Jan 23, 2008
  4. ASP.NET 2.0 is installed on the server with the following command :
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_regiis.exe -ir

    ASP.NET 2.0 ScriptMaps are registered to the target site with the following
    command :
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_regiis.exe -s
    W3SVC/1/ROOT/MyVDir

    The default appPool is configured with version 2.0 of the .NET framework.

    Olivier MATROT, Jan 23, 2008