I'm needing help with compile errors for a game

Discussion in 'Java' started by judith, Nov 4, 2006.

  1. judith

    judith Guest

    judith, Nov 4, 2006

  2. WHere is GameFrame defined? You need to import a package that defines
    GameFrame because your errors clearly state "cannot find symbol" so your
    compiler doesn't know what a GameFrame is. There are others with the
    same problem like BoardPanel, etc.

    Brandon McCombs, Nov 4, 2006

  3. judith

    LaieTechie Guest

    Java is case-sensitive. GameFrame is not the same thing as gameFrame.
    Your line should be:

    GrameFrame frame = new GameFrame("Card Game of War", boardPanel,
    winningsPanel);

    HTH,
    La`ie Techie

    LaieTechie, Nov 8, 2006