I'm new here

Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Hi guys, I'm new here, I like to do my own DIY, but my programming level is not particularly good, and I hope I can learn more here.

Ad

Ad

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
12
Hello there! Welcome. Sorry, I've been meaning to respond to that one. Start a new thread instead of resurrecting and old one and we can work on it together. What David Hilsee said in that thread is a pretty good starting point, though. How well do you know C++?