image and text

seep

Hello,

I have an image of a light bulb.. I want to write xome
text in front of the image...

How can I do this?

J.W.

Well, an easy way to do this:

1. Create a <DIV> tag and set the same width and height of the image, and
set the background-image with the image, no repeating.
2. write text inside DIV tag.

You are done.

seep

How do I perform this at runtime?
I want to load the text in front of the image at runtime...

Thanks

Scott M.

Put a Label control and an Image control on your page, next to each other.

At design-time or run-time, set the ImageURL property of the Image control.
At design-time or run-time, set the Text property of the Label.

That's it. .NET 101.