image as form background

Carlos

Hi all,

just wanted to know if an image can be used as the background
for a form, and what is the technique to do it.

Thanks,

Carlos

Carlos

Thanks Joseph,

I probably posted the question in the wrong newsgroup. I really meant for
asp .net mobile pages

which do not expose the property. Anyway, now that you answer it. Do you
know if it can be done in asp .net mobile pages?

Thanks,

Carlos

Joseph Byrns

No idea, sorry.