Code for background image in website?

Joined
Jul 19, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score

Can a kind soul show me to how add a background image code in the html codes? I have no knowledge whatsoever but somehow need to do this in one of the projects I'm presenting tomorrow! HELP!

Ad

Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
24
Post your code, please. And since we can't see the image find a way for us to link to it. Try a photo-sharing site.

P.S. Make sure you are using the correct address for the location of the image.