image properties: how to get,

bart plessers

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to get more information on files then just
name, date, size etc..
Specific, I want to know what dimension (x and y pixels) an images has.

Can this be done by ASP. Do I need a component? Are there free components
out there?

tia
bartp

ps.
It would even be better if I could read exif information too, but that is
for later maybe... ;)

Hyper A.R.T.
bart plessers
Paul Van Ostaijenlaan 4