Image resizing component recommendations

Phil W

I need to install a component which will upload and resize images (jpegs). I
don't need too many bells and whistles but would like one which is
reasonably good at keeping the file size low (or lets me set the compression
options).

There's quite a few out there, has anyone any recommendations?

Thanks,
Phil

Chris Barber

ASPImage (will have to buy) works well (for resizing) and I've heard a few
people use Dundas Upload Component (free I think).

Chris.

Phil W

Thanks Chris, I shall take a look.

Chris Barber said:
ASPImage (will have to buy) works well (for resizing) and I've heard a few
people use Dundas Upload Component (free I think).

Chris.

(jpegs).