Image verification of input

Mike P

Does anybody know how to/have an example of using image verification of
user input (i.e. the user has to enter the digits in an image as well as
the normal input)?

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

just google "ASP.NET Captcha" and you'll find plenty of examples with source
code. Frankly, I hate these things. A plain old couple of textboxes with
random number asking the user to supply the total in a third box works as
well and won't make your users go blind.
-- Peter
Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
UnBlog: htp://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
Short Urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

Peter Morris

Frankly, I hate these things.

They don't bother me for things like signing up for a membership, but when
blogspot asks you to enter a code every time you make a post despite the
fact that you are logged in REALLY winds me up!