Images in datagrid!

rcoco

Hi,
I have a datagrid that Inserts data into sql datbase, and amongest
there is a column that has a radiobuttonlist, the radiobuttonlist
contains two radiobuttons one with Good Mood and the otherone with bad
moods. In the column I placed two images where one shows a happy face
and the other one a sad face and I want when a user selects
radiobutton Good Mood the image with a happy face is inserted. but I'm
having a problem when I select radiobutton Good Mood I only get Good
Mood inserted but not the image. How should I do this? here is the
code I'm using:

DataTable table = new DataTable();
private DataTable Fill()
{
SqlDataAdapter adapter = new SqlDataAdapter("select * from
dbo.DashBoard", con);
adapter.Fill(table);
return table;
}
private void Bind()
{
dgis.DataSource = table;
dgis.DataBind();
}
private void InsertEmpty()
{
table.Rows.InsertAt(table.NewRow(), 0);
}
private void dgis_ItemCommand(object
source,System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs e)
{
// stop editing
dgis.EditItemIndex = -1;
switch (e.CommandName)
{
case "Insert":
break;
case "Update":
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox st=new
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox();
st=(System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox)e.Item.Cells[6].FindControl("txtobjach");
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox st1=new
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox();
st1=(System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox)e.Item.Cells[5].FindControl("txtobj");
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox st2=new
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox();
st2=(System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox)e.Item.Cells[4].Controls[0];
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox st3=new
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox();
st3=(System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox)e.Item.Cells[3].Controls[0];
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox st4=new
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox();
st4=(System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox)e.Item.Cells[2].Controls[0];
System.Web.UI.WebControls.RadioButtonList st5=new
System.Web.UI.WebControls.RadioButtonList();
st5=(System.Web.UI.WebControls.RadioButtonList)e.Item.Cells[1].FindControl("rblmood");
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image imgDaily = new
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image();
imgDaily=(System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image)e.Item.Cells[1].FindControl("imgm");
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox st6=new
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox();
st6=(System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox)e.Item.Cells[0].FindControl("txtname");
SqlCommand myCommand=new SqlCommand();
myCommand.Connection=con;
myCommand.CommandText="insert into DashBoard
(ObjectiveAchieved,Objective,MoodToday,Name) values
(@ObjectiveAchieved, @Objective,@MoodToday,@Name)";
myCommand.Parameters.Add(new
SqlParameter("@ObjectiveAchieved",SqlDbType.Text));
myCommand.Parameters["@ObjectiveAchieved"].Value=st.Text;
myCommand.Parameters.Add(new
SqlParameter("@Objective",SqlDbType.Text));
myCommand.Parameters["@Objective"].Value=st1.Text;
myCommand.Parameters.Add(new SqlParameter("@Workinghrs",SqlDbType.Char,
45));
myCommand.Parameters["@Workinghrs"].Value=st2.Text;
myCommand.Parameters.Add(new SqlParameter("@Loggedout",SqlDbType.Char,
45));
myCommand.Parameters["@Loggedout"].Value=st3.Text;
myCommand.Parameters.Add(new SqlParameter("@Loggedin",SqlDbType.Char,
45));
myCommand.Parameters["@Loggedin"].Value=st4.Text;
myCommand.Parameters.Add(new
SqlParameter("@MoodToday",SqlDbType.Text));
myCommand.Parameters["@MoodToday"].Value=st5.SelectedValue;
myCommand.Parameters.Add(new SqlParameter("@Name",SqlDbType.Text));
myCommand.Parameters["@Name"].Value=st6.Text;
if(e.Item.Cells[1].Equals("Good Mood"))
{
imgDaily.ImageUrl = "IS_dashboard/Moods/laughing.gif";
}
else
{
imgDaily.ImageUrl = "IS_dashboard/Moods/sad.gif";
}
con.Open();
myCommand.ExecuteNonQuery();
con.Close();
dgis.EditItemIndex=-1;
BindDataGrid();
break;
case "Cancel":
break;
case "Edit":
dgis.EditItemIndex = e.Item.ItemIndex;
EditCommandColumn ecc = (EditCommandColumn) dgis.Columns[7];
ecc.UpdateText = "Insert";
break;
}
Fill();
InsertEmpty();
Bind();
}
protected void rblmood_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender,
System.EventArgs e)
{
RadioButtonList rbl = (RadioButtonList)sender;
Control parent = rbl.Parent;
while(!(parent is System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridItem))
{
parent = parent.Parent;

protected int SetState(object st)
{