Implementing Unrelated Interfaces

Andreas Leitgeb

Leif Roar Moldskred said:
What sort of thing?

I'd be very surprised, if "tin" didn't even show the link.

(whether the link worked or not is a different thing)

Roedy Green

I don’t think I’m a fan of this sort of thing
<http://developer.android.com/resour...om/example/android/apis/view/RadioGroup1.html>
—it seems to defeat the point of having separate classes/interfaces to begin
with.

What do others think?

I use a metaphor. An interface is like a job description, e.g.
coffee lady, file clerk, typist, computer repair person, high speed
copy equipment operator ...

Any one person may be capable of fulfulling half a dozen such roles.

You are ok so long as you write your code based on the role, not the
specific person, who incidentally can fulfill that role.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Arne Vajhøj

I'd be very surprised, if "tin" didn't even show the link.

(whether the link worked or not is a different thing)

But what is the perceived problem?

Arne