ImportError: cannot import name QtCore. using PyInstaller.1-3 andPyQt4 and Python 2.5

asoft

Please i need help with this. I just started using python and i hace
run into several issues. The on that i can't tackle is the issue of no
being able to compile the python code using PyQt4 application
It gives the error
ImportError: cannot import name QtCore.
..
I tries the trunk from the snv, but it still gives the same error.

I also would like to know. if there are any report generation tool i
can use with python similar to crystal reports. I am developing for a
windows env. And i come from a visual basic.NET background.
Thanks.