Importing modules into IronPython

HighBeliever

Hi, I have to shift a Python 2.7 program to run in Windows. Doing that has forced me to use IronPython because my program is dependent on a .dll file that uses .NET framework.

I moved all my code to Iron Python and modified it to work with the dll. But I cant import PyQt4 module into the project. Is there a way I can do that? Please Help.

Benjamin Kaplan

--

Generally, extensions that aren't pure Python can only be used with
the interpreter they were designed for. There has been some attempt to