In Enterprise Library, Where to invoked the store procedure "GetPassword" to authenticated the user?

Benny Ng

The authentication code of enterprise libiary like the following:

IAuthenticationProvider authenticationProvider = AuthenticationFactory.GetAuthenticationProvider();
IIdentity identity;
NamePasswordCredential credentials = new NamePasswordCredential(username, password);
bool authenticated = authenticationProvider.Authenticate(credentials, out identity);

Sureally I had set the properly configuration items by Configuration Tools.And yes, the authentication can be authenticated. And I also knew that it was used the store procedure "GetPassword" to deal with it.

But now the problem is , I only found a place that used the store procedure "GetPassword" in the UserRoleManager.cs within the Security.Database project of Enterprise Library.

But I can't found where the code "authenticationProvider.Authenticate(credentials, out identity);" is to invoked that store procedure to authenticated the user and password. Even I has reviewed the source code of Enterprise Library. I still can't found the answer.

Any one can give me suggestion about this?

Thank you.

Benny Ng