In searching for STL test suite...

Singulus

Since I need to implement a custom version (custom by implementation,
not by the interface) of some of the STL container classes and a
couple of the algorithms I came up that I will need a test suite for
verifying the:
* Interface: whether the custom parts can be used as if they are part
of some actual standard C++ library implementation for a particular
compiler and platform: class and type names, compile time constraints,
etc.
* Performance: verifying the amortized and average times of the
operations, a big plus will be to make performance benchmark between
my custom implementations and the ones that come with the particular
compiler and platform.

I've searched the google groups and web as a whole, and I've come up
with this broken link to "Pete Forman STL test suite":
http://petef.port5.com/cpp/stltest.html
Some research revealed that this test suite is derived from the
STLPort test suite source code originally developed by Boris
Fomitchev.
Since the link for the adapted STL test suite is broken, do you have
any suggestions and practical tips whether the STLPort test suite will
serve me well for the above requirements? And if not, suggest some
tips & tricks of how to approach writing the custom test suite myself.

Thanks in advance