Include CreateProcessingInstruction in Webservice result

David Davies

Hi,

Does anyone know any way of adding a CreateProcessingInstruction to the
output of a webservice.

I would like to add a reference to an XSL so that we can provide users with
a link to a webservice (with params) eg path\RS.asmx/getSchemaList?name=fred
and the user will be returned the XML but formatted in a more friendly manner.

help greatly appreciated.

David Davies