    If i change it to 'include fle' it seems to work but then i have to change
    the entire site. Any ideas? Thanks

    AL

    andy, Jul 1, 2003

  2. andy

    Ray at Guest

    When you do a file include, you can't start with the /. That indicuates
    virtuality from the root of the site.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jul 1, 2003

  3. For some reason dreamweaver is trying to create a Temp file for you.
    Are you publishing the contents of your site to a location other then
    your local site?

    Also, don't use the dreamweaver view thingy. When you want to view work
    you have done actually goto the place where you published it using IIS.
    For example...

    http://localhost/index.asp

    hth,
    Andrew

    * * * Sent via DevBuilder http://www.devbuilder.org * * *
    Developer Resources for High End Developers.

    Andrew Durstewitz, Jul 1, 2003