Inconsistent behavior of an asp.net button performing a postback when a button is clicked.

Mossman

Hello,

I posted this problem in another thread and received no response. I
need some input at what to look at next. So, if anyone out there as
any suggestions, please respond to this message.

I have an ASP.NET button that works for a majority of my customers yet
a few customers in Mexico are receiving error messages.

I looked at the trace logs. It is performing a postback and saving
their information to the DB for all users that are not receiving error
messages. However, for the customers in Mexico, it is not performing
postback. Instead, it is performing a GET operation and not a postback
like it should. Here is HTML script of my button.

<asp:button id="btnSave" EnableViewState="False" Runat="server"
CssClass="clsBtnSmall" Text="Save" CausesValidation="False"
OnCommand="CommandBtn_Click" CommandName="Save">

This used to work for the customers in Mexico.

Thanks.