Information on PyGMT?

Alaric

Hello - I'm seeking info on the PyGMT python wrapper for the Generic Mapping
Tools package.

Unfortunately, the only site (forge.nesc.ac.uk) that seems to offer the code
(written by Magnus Hagdorn) is not responding. I don't know if that's a
temporary condition or if that site is out of commission.

Google isn't revealing much recent discussion either.... which is sad, as I
would imagine this to be a valuable tool!

Can anyone shed any light??

Better yet, does anyone have the latest tarball, and an FTP site they can
offer it on? :)

Many thanks!
Alaric

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven

-On [20080104 04:11] said:
Unfortunately, the only site (forge.nesc.ac.uk) that seems to offer the code
(written by Magnus Hagdorn) is not responding. I don't know if that's a
temporary condition or if that site is out of commission.

Google isn't revealing much recent discussion either.... which is sad, as I
would imagine this to be a valuable tool!

I am not sure how appropriate
http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/people/jeff...t/gmt-src/doc/html/public/gmt.gmt-module.html
might be?

I cannot find Magnus' PyGMT-0.2 tarball anywhere, sorry.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This
is the secret of success...

Alaric Haag

http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/people/jeffrey.s.whitaker/python/gmt/gmt-src/doc/html/
public/gmt.gmt-module.html
might be?

I cannot find Magnus' PyGMT-0.2 tarball anywhere, sorry.

Many thanks! I was aware of that package, which seemed to be a less
complete approach, but the good news is that the NESC site came back up!