Input File

Reggie

Hi and TIA! I have an Input file control on form that I want to pass a file
path to. The page opens and I will pass the file path and name using the
query string which I can obviously retrieve and place into a text box
control and it shows fine, however I can't seem to find a method to pass the
value into the input file control. This is what I've tried but does not
work. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

If Request.QueryString("sPath") <> Nothing Then
strDBPath = Request.QueryString("sPath")
inpFileUpNIIN.Value = strDBPath
txtPath.Text = strDBPath
End If

Reggie

Thanks Mark. Doesn't hurt to ask and I'm a little confused on the security
issue, but such is life.