    possible

    Kind Regards
    Ria

    Ria Van Heerden, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Ria Van Heerden

    Razzbar Guest

    You'd have better luck in a newsgroup that deals with ASP and mssql
    databases. Your question has nothing to do with JavaScript, what you
    want to do happens at the server, not the browser.

    Sorry, I don't know of a newsgroup that deals with ASP and MSSQL, but
    you might be able to find one on groups.google.com

    Razzbar, Jul 23, 2005

  3. Ria Van Heerden

    Lee Guest

    Ria Van Heerden said:
    This question might get a better response if you ask it in a newsgroup
    that has something to do with ASP pages and/or databases.

    Good luck

    Lee, Jul 23, 2005
  4. Thanks for replying ... you are right ... I have been putting in way to much
    hours on this project and did not even think of looking at the ASP
    newsgroup. I am going to take a couple of hours of sleep and try again.

    Thanks for your patience.

    Kind Regards
    Ria

    Ria Van Heerden, Jul 23, 2005
  5. Ria Van Heerden

    cosmic foo Guest

    simple, you just update some of the form data
    into one table, and some to the other table,
    using separate update or insert statements in
    the page you post your form data to.
    there's no restriction that says these many forms
    must update these many tables.

    cosmic foo, Jul 23, 2005