installing modules in Enthought Python

Chuck

I just downloaded Enthought Python, free version. I wanted all the
included packages, but I can't seem to find the correct directory to
install new Python modules. Does anybody have an idea? I am trying
to add Universal Feed Parser to Enthought. I have tried C:\Python27,
C:\Python27\Lib, C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages, but no success.

TIA!

Chuck