Installing PyGame?

Andrea D'Amore

That's fine if it works, but the OP said he'd already tried
various things like that and they *didn't* work for him.

By reading the "original" message (the empty reply with full quote of a
ten months earlier message) I couldn't figure what the OP actually did,
he says "just about every way possible", or what his "an error" actually is.

Most likely all those methods are good, I'd rather fix any of those by
providing further info than switch to another one looking for a magical
solution.