Installing Rails, noobhelp needed!

globalrev

http://www.rubyonrails.org/down

rails path/to/your/new/application
cd path/to/your/new/application
ruby script/server

i dont get exactly what im supposed ti wrote there.
1.the location of rails on my harddrive C:\ruby...
2.how do i write cd.. cd.. cd cat in one command?
if thats what im supposed to?
3. this i dont even get?

and is this supposed to be written int he editor scite then laucnhed
from cmd?

and does it matter if i use / or \ in the path descriptions?

Phillip Gawlowski

globalrev

i figured it otu those were cmd-line commands.