Integrating Java webapps with Adobe Professional

Steve

I'm interested in learning what resources there are for integrating Java
and Adobe Professional, in general. If it helps, my projects already
use the Spring Framework. My boss is particularly interested in being
able to fill out a PDF form from within a Java webapp and have that data
go directly to our database. She mentioned that .net had a lot of
bridges to Adobe Professional. I would rather new projects be in Java
so I am eager to find if there are any easy bridges between Java and
Adobe Professional. Thanks in advance for any information.

So far a Google search on "Java Adobe Professional" didn't turn up
anything, so I thought I would ask here.

If you have snark or sarcasm please don't spend your valuable time
replying to me. I need help, not someone else giving me a problem.

Thanks much in advance for any information.

Steve

markspace

What's that?

The one the charge you a lot extra for.

This question was multi-posted to clj.help as well, and I already gave
an answer on that other newsgroup.

Jeff Higgins

The one the charge you a lot extra for.
Ah.

This question was multi-posted to clj.help as well, and I already gave
an answer on that other newsgroup.
FDF vs XFDF?
LiveCycle? The professional toolset?

markspace

FDF vs XFDF?
LiveCycle? The professional toolset?

The link I sent him was the main Adobe page for developers, and it had
all of those things on it. I guess he can pick the one(s) that is(are)
most suitable for him.