    integration testing in ruby?

    Best regards, Gernot Hassenpflug
    Cirius Technologies, Tokyo, Japan

    Gernot Hassenpflug, Oct 9, 2008

  2. Gernot Hassenpflug

    Trans Guest

    "A few days ago, David Chelimsky announced that RSpec's Story Runner
    now works with the rspec_on_rails plugin. Story Runner is the result
    of Dan North's hard work to merge his rbehave project into RSpec. This
    gives us the ability to write acceptance tests using RSpec's
    expressive expectations. In addition, Story Runner provides a
    structure for your stories (acceptance tests) that helps clearly
    express the assumptions and expectations of your code."

    See: http://evang.eli.st/blog/2007/9/1/user-stories-with-rspec-s-story-runn=
    er

    I must say though, reading over all this stuff, I think you all are
    suffering from an over abundance of time and brain cells --K.I.S.S.
    seems to have become old-fashioned.

    T.

    Trans, Oct 9, 2008