IntelliSense not working without <body> tag?

Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

Code:
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="del.aspx.cs" Inherits="del" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="FX" TagName="FXHEADER" Src="~/fxheader.ascx"%>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="FX" TagName="FXFOOTER" Src="~/fxfooter.ascx"%>

<FX:FXHEADER ID="fxheader" runat="server" />
[B][COLOR="Red"]<body>[/COLOR][/B]
<form id="myform" runat="server">
<asp:DropDownList id="lstCat" runat="server"></asp:DropDownList>
<asp:Button id="cmdDisplay" runat="server"  />
</form>

<FX:FXFOOTER ID="fxfooter" runat="server" />