Interacting to Internal Modem

Raman

Hi to all.

Can any one tell me how to interact with Internal modem in C on windows
platform.

And also how to play a WAV file on 16-bit dos envirnoment.

Thanks

Regards
RamanChalotra

Shanmuhanathan T

Raman said,on 7/6/2005 2:37 PM:
Hi to all.

Can any one tell me how to interact with Internal modem in C on windows
platform.

And also how to play a WAV file on 16-bit dos envirnoment.

Thanks

Regards
RamanChalotra

please ask these in a platform specific news group.
There is no platform independent way in standard C to
do those things (unless you use additional libraries,
which are again off-topic here).

Regards,
Shanmu.