INTERACTIVE DESIGN COMPETITION

Competition

Communication Arts Magazine announces the deadline for their Tenth
Interactive Design Competition--January 15th, 2004.

INTERACTIVE DESIGN COMPETITION
Enter the most prestigious design competition for interactive media, the
tenth annual Communication Arts Interactive Design Competition. Any
interactive project created for digital distribution on the World Wide
Web, CD-ROM, interactive kiosk or handheld device is eligible.

Selected by a nationally representative panel of distinguished
programmers, interface designers and creative directors, the winning
entries will be published in the September/October Interactive Annual of
Communication Arts and on our web site. Seventy-five thousand copies
will be distributed worldwide, assuring important exposure for the
creators of these outstanding projects.

Submission guidelines and FAQs can be found at:
http://www.commarts.com/CA/magazine/comp/

To download an entry form go to:
http://www.commarts.com/CA/download/entryForm_interactive.pdf

[...]

This is alt.html.