Interprocess subclassing

Victor Bazarov

What is 'interprocess subclassing'?

No such concept in C++ language.
> To give more context, I am writing
in reference to the following remark: With the advent of the Microsoft
Win32 API, [...]

You should probably turn your sights to a Microsoft newsgroup hierarchy,
then: 'microsoft.public.*'.

Alf P. Steinbach

* (e-mail address removed):
What is 'interprocess subclassing'? To give more context, I am writing
in reference to the following remark: With the advent of the Microsoft
Win32 API, interprocess subclassing was discouraged and made it a bit
harder to code
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwebgen/html/bho.asp)

Thank you for your help.

I'd be happy to answer this question in [comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32].

In this group, however, it's off-topic.

Cheers,

- Alf