Invalid mime-type

Alex

Hi together,

I developed a Internet Application with Visual Studio .NET 2003
for mobile phones. The Application is running on Windows Server
2003 Web-Edition.

Now there's a problem. When I use the OpenWave Emulator
the page is displayed correctly. When I use my mobile phone
(Samsung SGH-S300M) then I'll get the error message

"Page could not be displayed. Invalid mime-type"

Could anyone tell me, where I could locate and resolve
the problem?

Thanks a lot,

Thorsten Huber

Alex

Please take a look to Thread "Problem with mime type" from
me, there are more Informations about the issue.

Thanks,
Thorsten